Head of Relationships
The customer relationship department is fundamental to the operation of Zenergi and its ethos. We want to be the type of business to which customers feel an intimate connection – the type they identify with and want to be associated with because they share the company’s values; they perceive it to be authentic; true to itself and the real McCoy or it may be just because they know they can always count on us to come through.
As part of the customer relationship department all employees will be responsible for delivering this exceptional level of service to our customers.
In a nutshell we are looking for someone who is passionate about building relationships whether that be by picking up the phone or visiting a customer, their primary focus should be enhancing the customer journey.
• Responsible for a portfolio of Zenergi’s customers which will consist of a manageable number to ensure the required exceptional service can be provided.
• This will be a defined regional group and number of customers to build long term relationships with.
• Proactively build and maintain the relationship with the customers in your portfolio; it is essential that you to get to ‘know your customers’, including the various stakeholders at site, understand their premises and their supply portfolio.
• Get to know the personal details of key individual relationships so that we are operating as friends/ colleagues to our customers.
• Dual point of contact with sales account manager and contribute where possible to the sales process.
• Perform quarterly customer care calls.
• Provide a tailored service which may comprise different levels of reporting, updating and communication methods dependent on the customer and their requirements. You will continually check to ensure we are giving the customer everything they desire and highlight any ways that you think we could further enhance the service.
• Escalate queries and contractual disputes to the problem solvers department where applicable.
• Tracking and managing customer queries in the company database.
• Visit your customers to enhance your relationship where necessary.
• Identify new business opportunities wherever possible.
• Co-ordinate your portfolio of customer’s ad hoc data requirements.
• Assisting to implement updates to company procedures as a result of technology upgrades, process improvements, industry regulations, etc.
• Resolve contract termination and objection issues at contract renewal with the assistance of the problem solvers department.
• Assist on the collection of non-payments of Zenergi invoices.
• Speak to customers, energy suppliers and service providers to provide full customer service in the ‘Zen Way’
• Carry out data analysis and problem solving.
• Provide backup for colleagues when required (absences, annual holiday etc.)
• Working as part of a team to continuously improve processes
• This individual must enjoy and be proactive and intuitive at building and maintaining a professional relationship with all customers and the relevant stakeholders both internally and externally.
• Customer service experience.
• Good telephone manner.
• Microsoft Office including Excel, Word and Outlook.
• Full UK driving license and a willingness to visit customers
• Demonstrate a ‘can do attitude’ and go that ‘extra mile’.
• Team Player who will fit into the Zenergi ethos.
• Excellent communication and organisational skills.
• Must be good at building and maintaining strong professional relationships.
• Ability to manage / organise queries both internally and externally.
• Ability to have a broad understanding of topics and portray information to customers accordingly.
- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: Office based in Colchester
- Working hours 8.30am – 5.30pm, with flexible working hours available after the 6 month probationary period