Head of Procurement
The customer relationship department is fundamental to the operation of Zenergi and its ethos. We want to be the type of business to which customers feel an intimate connection – the type they identify with and want to be associated with because they share the company’s values; they perceive it to be authentic; true to itself and the real McCoy or it may be just because they know they can always count on us to come through.
As part of the customer relationship department all employees will be responsible for delivering this exceptional level of service to our customers.
We are looking for someone who is a professional and multi skilled individual that can demonstrate a very high level of customer focus and attention, with the confidence to manage all requirements of Zenergi’s most important and influential customers.
• Responsible for a portfolio of Zenergi’s high profile customers which will consist of a manageable number to ensure the required exceptional service can be provided.
• Provide a reliable and WOW standard of service as the single point of contact from Zenergi.
• Analysis of energy contracts giving the benefit of your experience and expertise.
• Co-ordinate the delivery of all services to your customers using product and service specialists from across the business.
• Collaborating with other service providers and communicating effectively with customers throughout.
• Ensuring within day response times.
• Manage all internal and external customer communications.
• Escalate queries and contractual disputes to the problem solvers department where applicable.
• Tracking and managing customer queries in the company database.
• Negotiate and manage the renewal of current contracts across all services providing consultation and recommendations on procurement.
• Ability to have difficult conversations.
• Governors or board presentations.
• Quarterly review meetings to discuss performance.
• Get to know the personal details of key individual relationships such as events to recognise birthdays and retirement.
• Prepare and send validated invoices to clients (multi-site validation) and a Positive Energy Pack (a consumption and cost report) monthly or in another format that may be requested and more bespoke for the customer.
• Always adhere to business processes and maintain integrity of data in CRM.
• Actively identify new business opportunities with your current customers.
• Co-ordinate your portfolio of customer’s ad hoc data requirements.
• Resolve contract termination and objection issues at contract renewal.
• Assisting to implement updates to company procedures as a result of technology upgrades, process improvements, industry regulations, etc.
• Assist on the collection of non-payments of Zenergi invoices.
• Speak to customers, energy suppliers and service providers to provide full customer service in the ‘Zen Way’
• Carry out data analysis and problem solving.
• Provide backup for colleagues when required (absences, annual holiday etc.)
• Working as part of a team to continuously improve processes
• This individual must be proactive and intuitive at building and maintaining a professional relationship with all customers and the relevant stakeholders both internally and externally.
• Customer service & sales experience.
• An in depth technical understanding of both Gas and Electricity supplies with at least 5 years working in the industry.
• Good telephone manner.
• Microsoft Office including Excel, Word and Outlook.
• Full UK driving license and a willingness to visit customers
• Ability to visit customers at short notice.
• Demonstrate a ‘can do attitude’ and go that ‘extra mile’.
• Team Player who will fit into the Zenergi ethos.
• Excellent communication and organisational skills.
• Must be good at building and maintaining strong professional relationships.
• Ability to manage / organise queries both internally and externally.
• Ability to have a broad understanding of topics and portray information to customers accordingly.
• Strong attention to detail in time pressured situations.
• Ability to hold high level sales and service conservations with numerous stakeholder’s both face to face and externally.
• Job Type: Full-time.
• Location: Office based (Stourbridge)
• Working hours 8.30am – 5.30pm, with flexible working hours available after the 6-month probationary period
£30,000 – £35,000 per annum (including bonus)