Head of Relationships
The customer relationship department is fundamental to the operation of Zenergi and its ethos. We want to be the type of business to which customers feel an intimate connection – the type they identify with and want to be associated with because they share the company’s values; they perceive it to be authentic; true to itself and the real McCoy or it may be just because they know they can always count on us to come through.
As part of the customer relationship department all employees will be responsible for delivering this exceptional level of service to our customers.
We are looking for someone who can work well under pressure and manage a high volume of customers whilst maintaining great relationships too.
• Responsible for a portfolio of Zenergi’s customers which will consist of a manageable number to ensure the required exceptional service can be provided.
• Provide a reliable standard of service as the single point of contact from Zenergi.
• Manage all internal and external customer communications.
• Proactively build and maintain the relationship with the customers in your portfolio; it is essential that you to get to ‘know your customers’, including the various stakeholders at site, understand their premises and their supply portfolio.
• Get to know the personal details of key individual relationships so that we are operating as friends/ colleagues to our customers.
• Portfolio retention in line with key performance indicators through indicative budget forecast process.
• Co-ordination and management of sending contract proposals to customers once produced by the data intelligence department.
• Visit your customers to enhance your relationship where necessary.
• Identify new business opportunities wherever possible.
• Co-ordinate your portfolio of customer’s ad hoc data requirements.
• Management of acceptance process and interaction with customers up to point of registration.
• Escalate queries and contractual disputes to the problem solvers department where applicable.
• Tracking and managing customer queries in the company database.
• Always adhere to business processes and maintain integrity of data in Sage CRM.
• Assisting to implement updates to company procedures as a result of technology upgrades, process improvements, industry regulations, etc.
• Assist on the collection of non-payments of Zenergi invoices.
• Speak to customers, energy suppliers and service providers to provide full customer service in the ‘Zen Way’
• Carry out data analysis and problem solving.
• Provide backup for colleagues when required (absences, annual holiday etc.)
• Working as part of a team to continuously improve processes
• A technical understanding of both the Gas & Electricity utility supply industries would be an advantage to deliver our high level of customer service
• Customer service & sales experience
• Good telephone manner.
• Microsoft Office including Excel, Word and Outlook.
• Full UK driving license and a willingness to visit customers
• Demonstrate a ‘can do attitude’ and go that ‘extra mile’.
• Team player who will fit into the Zenergi ethos.
• Excellent communication and organisational skills.
• Strong attention to detail in time pressured situations.
• Strong selling and negotiation skills.
• Must be good at building and maintaining strong professional relationships.
• Ability to manage / organise queries both internally and externally.
• Ability to have a broad understanding of topics and portray information to customers accordingly.
• Job Type: Full-time.
• Location: Office based (Southampton, Essex or Manchester)
• Working hours 8.30am – 5.30pm, with flexible working hours available after the 6-month probationary period
£25,000 – £30,000 per annum (including bonus)