+ 023 8028 6300
© 2020 All rights Reserved.
We at Zenergi never underestimate that our people are what makes us great; we operate as a growing and vibrant
family, a rewarding and fun place to work and are committed to personal development through our Zen Academy.
Under the operations division of Zenergi, several functions work cohesively to support the customer journey,
allowing individuals to remain focused on key tasks, whilst maintaining outstanding customer service at all times.
In an exciting environment of continuous growth; of customers, employees, regions and even the sectors within
which we operate, we are looking for a skilled administrator to provide focused end-to-end support for siteworks jobs from application stage through to completion, through a variety of methods using our bespoke IT systems and processes.
As the junior siteworks project manager, your primary purpose is to delight customers by delivering the requirements of each project consistently and reliably, demonstrating our value by keeping all parties informed throughout the process, and supporting long-term relationships with all stakeholders.
We are looking for someone who is a professional and multi skilled individual that can demonstrate a very high level of focus and attention, with the confidence to approach tasks with a can-do attitude.
Complete all administrative requirements in relation to the siteworks process, including but not limited to;
• Understand the importance of supply & meter operator contracts and how this drives the installation process.
• Lead on project planning and co-ordinating meter installations.
• Understand the different types of electricity & gas meters (AMRs & data loggers) be able to support resolution of metering faults.
• Supporting Project managers to deliver on complex siteworks applications, from completing application forms and ADHOC support as required through the lifecycle of the job.
• Build and maintain a positive working relationship with clients, suppliers/network operators
• Embrace a continuous improvement mindset & formalise any resulting proposal for change, to evolve the
quality or efficiency of Zenergi or supplier processes
• Confident in building trustworthy relationships with other stakeholders within the Zenergi group, maintain
effective communication & provide consistent support with the core objective of delighting our customers
• To provide general administrative support to the wider operations team
• Attend regular one to one catch ups, monthly meets, and PDPs where applicable
• Collaborate within operations to ensure cohesive working practices
• Confident in using MS Excel
• Ensure that all communications with customers and service providers are delivered in the ‘Zen Way’
• Provide back up for colleagues when required (absences, annual holiday etc.)
• Work as part of a team as well as independently to complete tasks
• Knowledge of New & Upgraded Electricity, Gas, Water & Telecom Supplies
• Handling Disconnection of Supplies
• Removal of Utility supplies & meters
• Dealing with both single & multi-site projects
• Intermediate excel
• Demonstrate a positive ‘can do’ attitude
• Team Player willing to help others when required
• Highly motivated individual
• Ability to hit targets and deadlines under pressure
• Pro-active mentality with strong multi task and self-time management skills
• Ability to manage / prioritise own workload
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Job Type: Full-time (36.5 hours)
• Salary: £18,000 – £19,000
• Location: Office based, Chorley
• Working hours 8.45 – 17.00 Monday to Thursday 8.45 – 16.00 Fridays
• Based upon the individual development and the business needs, there may be the opportunity to progress