+ 023 8028 6300
© 2020 All rights Reserved.
We at Zenergi never underestimate that our people are what makes us great; we operate as a growing and vibrant family, a rewarding and fun place to work and are committed to personal development through our Zen Academy.
Under the operations division of Zenergi, several functions work cohesively to support the customer journey, allowing individuals to remain focused on key tasks, whilst maintaining outstanding customer service at all times.
In an exciting environment of continuous growth; of customers, employees, regions and even the sectors within which we operate, we are looking for accomplished individuals who are passionate about customer service, focused on maintaining high standards and delivering results in line with business objectives.
In a role which is fundamental to Zenergi and its ethos, as the relationship manager your primary purpose is to delight customers by supporting genuine long-term relationships with your portfolio, to positively promote our services and demonstrate our value through providing reliable service on a consistent basis.
We are looking for someone who is a professional and multi skilled individual that can demonstrate a very high level of customer focus and attention, with the confidence to manage all requirements of Zenergi’s customer base.
• Responsible for a varied portfolio of Zenergi Group customers
• Provide a reliable and WOW standard of service as the single point of contact from Zenergi
• Co-ordinate the delivery of all services to your customers using product and service specialists as required
• Clear, professional and effective communication, by telephone, email and face to face meetings
• Continuously review your portfolio to identify opportunities, risks and successes
• Maintain up to date records on behalf of the customer using the appropriate systems and processes
• Negotiate and manage the renewal of current contracts across all services providing consultation and recommendations on procurement, and demonstrate high retention rates
• Support the customer with Governors or board presentations as required
• Go above and beyond to delight the customer
• Ensure service levels are maintained including validated invoices sent to site, queries progressed to resolution and Positive Energy Pack updated monthly
• Complete data protection, data integrity and GDPR checks as required
• Actively identify new business opportunities within your portfolio and network
• Co-ordinate any ad-hoc customer requirements
• Resolve contract termination and objection issues at contract renewal
• Comply with updates to company procedures as a result of technology upgrades, process improvements, industry regulations, etc.
• Assist on the collection of non-payments of Zenergi invoices
• Speak to customers, energy suppliers and service providers to provide customer service in the ‘Zen Way’
• Carry out data analysis and problem solving
• Provide backup for colleagues when required (absences, annual holiday etc.)
• Working as part of a team to continuously improve processes
• Proactive and intuitive at building professional relationships with all stakeholders internally and externally
• Customer service experience
• Experience working to targets associated with the delivery of your role
• An in-depth technical understanding of both gas and electricity supplies and experience working in the industry
• Pleasant and confident telephone manner
• Microsoft Office including Excel, Word and Outlook
• Ability to visit customers at short notice
No specific requirements
• Demonstrate a ‘can do attitude’ and go that ‘extra mile’
• Team Player who will fit into the Zenergi ethos
• Excellent communication and organisational skills
• Ability to have a broad understanding of topics and portray information to customers accordingly
• Strong attention to detail in time pressured situations
• Ability to hold high level service conversations both face to face and remotely
• Job Type: Full-time.
• Location: Office based
• Working hours 8.30am – 5.30pm, with flexible working hours available after the 6-month probationary period
• Salary: Negotiable dependent on experience