+ 023 8028 6300
© 2020 All rights Reserved.
We at Zenergi never underestimate that our people are what makes us great; we operate as a growing and vibrant family, a rewarding and fun place to work and are committed to personal development through our Zen Academy.
Under the operations division of Zenergi, several functions work cohesively to support the customer journey, allowing individuals to remain focused on key tasks, whilst maintaining outstanding customer service at all times.
In an exciting environment of continuous growth; of customers, employees, regions and even the sectors within which we operate, we are looking for an accomplished administrator providing focused end to end support for invoice validation, through a variety of methods using our bespoke IT systems and processes.
As a query specialist your primary responsibility is to manage to resolution all supplier facing queries on behalf of our customers, in what is a critical business function. This vibrant team offers to opportunity to specialise in a key product or query type, whilst maintaining focus on efficient and effective query resolution.
The ideal candidate will be a lateral thinker, who prides themselves on attention to detail, problem solving, and being able to see the bigger picture.
• Dedicated supplier relationship manager for query resolution
• Problem solving queries on behalf of the customer by liaising with suppliers – these can be raised by supplier, internal teams or customer via the RM
• Strive for the right outcome for the customer and Zenergi, be confident in challenging suppliers and other stakeholders where appropriate
• Work a varied flow of queries, from standard customer request to complex cases that will require investigation and initiative to relevant SLAs
• Demonstrate agility, with a main area of specialism (energy, water or technical) but being able to support other areas in peak periods or absence
• The technical query specialism will utilize their knowledge to manage all metering queries regards issues or faults (including for water or energy meters), and manage the MOP/DC framework internally and supplier facing
• Complete all administrative requirements in relation to the Zenergi query resolution process, and maintain up to date records on behalf of all stakeholders
• Reconciliation of accounts by processing credit notes, rebills & producing statement of accounts as required
• Work with other Service Delivery functions (Bill Validation/Operational Support/Site Works) to ensure a reliable service is provided and to share information/learning to prevent queries where possible
• Support your designated supplier(s) relationships alongside service delivery equivalents for Bill Validation and Operational Support
• Attending supplier meetings (as appropriate) as the associated support specialist to provide constructive feedback on query resolution and raise any risks or concerns
• Embrace a continuous improvement mindset & formalise any resulting proposal for change, to evolve the quality or efficiency of Zenergi or supplier processes
• Build relationships with other stakeholders within the Zenergi group, maintain effective communication & provide consistent support with the core objective of delighting our customers
• You will work in line with the operational structure;
• Manage day-to-day requirements within the wider operations division, including logging activities to ensure data integrity, and providing feedback as necessary
• Attend regular one to one catch ups, monthly meets and PDPs where applicable
• Collaborate within operations to ensure cohesive working practices
• Live and breathe the ‘Zen Way’ with all colleagues
• Remain focused on efficiency and quality at all times
• Work as part of a wider team to continuously improve processes
Experience (useful but not essential):
• Numeracy skills
• Data entry experience
• PowerBI and Microsoft Office including Excel, Word and Outlook
• Full UK driving license and a willingness to visit regional offices where appropriate
• Customer service experience
• An understanding of the energy supply industries would be an advantage
No specific requirements
• Demonstrate a positive ‘can do attitude’ and go that ‘extra mile’
• Team player who will fit into the Zenergi ethos and willing to help others when required
• Ability to hit targets under pressure
• Pro-active mentality with strong multi task and self-time management skills
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Job Type: Full-time
• Location: Office based – Preferably Chilworth
• Based upon the individual development and the business needs, there may be the opportunity to progress