+ 023 8028 6300
© 2020 All rights Reserved.
We at Zenergi never underestimate that our people are what makes us great; we operate as a growing and vibrant family, a rewarding and fun place to work and are committed to personal development.
Briar is the Technical Services division of Zenergi and for over 30 years we have proudly delivered energy efficiency, carbon management and cost reduction solutions to some of the most well-known brands in the country. Our service covers everything from upfront strategic planning, right through to project management and implementation. We offer unparalleled experience, insight and practical solutions to meet the needs of our clients.
With the UK committed to achieving Net Zero by 2050 and a 68% reduction in greenhouse gas emissions on 1990 levels by 2030, and with the Government having announced a 10-point green plan as part of a “green industrial revolution”, this is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to join a leading consultancy in a real growth industry.
The Energy Survey Department is responsible for delivery of site surveys designed to identify energy and carbon savings, authoring of strategic documents and management systems related to Net Zero Carbon, and managing compliance for our clients with the UK’s carbon and energy reporting regulations.
In an exciting environment of continuous growth (of customers, employees, regions and even the sectors within which we operate), we are looking for individuals to provide general administrative support to the Energy Survey team, resulting in a varied placement of workplace experience and training opportunities whilst adding value when and where it is needed most.
Reporting to the Energy Survey Department Manager, your primary purpose will be to provide consistently reliable and support to the whole energy survey team.
We are looking for a professional and multi skilled individual that can demonstrate a very high level
of focus and attention, with the confidence to approach tasks with a can-do attitude.
• To provide general administrative support and this will include (but is not limited to); data acquisition, data entry and processing, reviewing documents, quality sampling, data analysis, problem solving, preparing presentations and communications, and providing assistance during training.
• You will at times be deployed as a resource into specific projects over time for the lifetime of that project, supported fully by the relevant project lead.
• For both team and project deployment, training will be provided as required.
• You will work in line with the departmental structure and ‘standard expectations’, set in accordance with your deployment for that period.
• Attend regular one to one catch ups, monthly meets and PDPs where applicable.
• Collaborate across departments where required to ensure cohesive working practices.
• Always remain focused on efficiency and quality.
• Maintain wider perspective of upcoming projects and requirements in line with your availability.
• Work as part of a wider team to continuously improve processes.
• Numeracy skills.
• Data entry experience.
• Microsoft Office including Excel, Word and Outlook.
• Full UK driving license and a willingness to visit regional offices or client sites where appropriate.
• An understanding of the energy supply industries would be an advantage.
• GCSE (or equivalent) C or above – English and Mathematics.
• 2 years previous work experience in any capacity.
• Be fluent in English.
• Demonstrate a positive ‘can do attitude’ and go that ‘extra mile’.
• Team player who will fit into the Zenergi ethos.
• Excellent communication and organisational skills.
• Team player willing to help others when required.
• Ability to hit targets under pressure.
• Pro-active mentality with strong multi-task and self-time management skills.
• Meticulous attention to detail.
• Job Type: Part-time (25 hours/week)
• Location: Office based (The Waterfront, Brierley Hill, West Midlands)
• Working hours: Flexible hours within Mon to Fri 9-5
• Salary: Kick Start Scheme Applicants Only
• Start Date: 4th May 2021
Apply now by completing the required boxes and attaching your Cover letter and CV – Please include your DWP code in the comments box.
(Selection will be via an interview process).