+ 023 8028 6300
© 2020 All rights Reserved.
We at Zenergi never underestimate that our people are what makes us great; we operate as a growing and vibrant family, a rewarding and fun place to work and are committed to personal development.
Briar is the Technical Services division of Zenergi and for over 30 years we have proudly delivered energy efficiency, carbon management and cost reduction solutions to some of the most well-known brands in the country. Our service covers everything from upfront strategic planning, right through to project management and implementation. We offer unparalleled experience, insight and practical solutions to meet the needs of our clients.
With the UK committed to achieving Net Zero by 2050 and a 68% reduction in greenhouse gas emissions on 1990 levels by 2030, and with the Government having announced a 10-point green plan as part of a “green industrial revolution”, this is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to join a leading consultancy in a real growth industry.
As the Projects Administration Support Assistant to the Energy Freedom Division, your primary purpose is to provide a reliable service on a consistent basis and will be deployed for fixed periods to support the team delivering its objectives. You will report to the head of projects, but the nature of the placement will also require you to work closely with other areas of the business.
We are looking for someone who is a professional and multi skilled individual that can demonstrate a very high-level
of focus and attention, with the confidence to approach tasks with a can-do attitude.
• To provide general administrative support which may include but is not limited to; data entry, processing documents, data analysis, problem solving, preparing presentations and communications, preparing quotations and proposals, working with technology partners
• You will at times be deployed as a resource into specific projects over time for the lifetime of that project, supported fully by the relevant project lead
• For both team and project deployment, training will be provided as required
• You will work in line with the operational structure and ‘standard expectations’, set in accordance with your deployment for that period
• Attend regular one to one catch ups, monthly meets and PDPs where applicable
• Remain focused on efficiency and quality at all times
• Maintain wider perspective of upcoming projects and requirements in line with your availability
• Work as part of a wider team to continuously improve processes
• Numeracy skills
• Data entry experience
• PowerBI and Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, Power Point and Outlook
• Full UK driving license and a willingness to visit regional offices where appropriate
• An understanding of the energy supply industries/renewable technology would be an advantage
• GCSE (or equivalent) C or above – English and Maths
• 2 years previous work experience in any capacity
• Be fluent in English
• Demonstrate a positive ‘can do attitude’ and go that ‘extra mile’
• Team player who will fit into the Zenergi ethos
• Excellent communication and organisation skills
• Team Player willing to help others when required
• Ability to hit targets under pressure
• Pro-active mentality with strong multi-task and self-time management skills
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Job Type: Part-time (25 hours/week)
• Location: Office based (The Waterfront, Brierley Hill, West Midlands)
• Working hours: Flexible hours within Mon to Fri 9-5
• Salary: Kick Start Scheme Applicants Only
• Start Date: ASAP
Apply now by completing the required boxes and attaching your Cover letter and CV – Please include your DWP code in the comments box.
(Selection will be via an interview process).