+ 023 8028 6300
© 2020 All rights Reserved.
We at Zenergi never underestimate that our people are what makes us great; we operate as a growing and vibrant family, a rewarding and fun place to work and are committed to personal development.
Briar is the Technical Services division of Zenergi and for over 30 years we have proudly delivered energy efficiency, carbon management and cost reduction solutions to some of the most well-known brands in the country. Our service covers everything from upfront strategic planning, right through to project management and implementation. We offer unparalleled experience, insight and practical solutions to meet the needs of our clients.
With the UK committed to achieving Net Zero by 2050 and a 68% reduction in greenhouse gas emissions on 1990 levels by 2030, and with the Government having announced a 10-point green plan as part of a “green industrial revolution”, this is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to join a leading consultancy in a real growth industry.
As the Data Collector within the Display Energy Certificate and Water department, your primary purpose is to provide a reliable service on a consistent basis and will be deployed for fixed periods to support a specific team or project to meet its objectives. You will report to the Head of Water Procurement, but the nature of the placement will also require you to work closely with the relevant team or project leader.
We are looking for someone who is a professional and multi skilled individual that can demonstrate a very high level
of focus and attention, with the confidence to approach tasks with a can-do attitude.
• To provide general administrative support which may include but is not limited to; data entry, processing documents, call handling, quality sampling, data analysis.
• The role is primarily collation of data that can be then used for marketing purposes. This involves extracting data from accessible databases and creating email and telephone lists for marketing.
• You will be required to search websites for information and call companies for specific information where necessary.
• Attend regular one to one catch ups and monthly meets where applicable.
• Targets will be set for the number of contacts created on a weekly basis that are expected to be met.
• Remain focused on efficiency and quality at all times
• Maintain wider perspective of upcoming projects and requirements in line with your availability
• Work as part of a wider team to continuously improve processes
• Numeracy skills
• Data entry or marketing experience
• Microsoft Office including Excel, Word and Outlook
• An excellent telephone manner
• Customer service experience
• GCSE (or equivalent) C or above – English and Maths
• 2 years previous work experience in any capacity
• Be fluent in English
• Computer literate
• Demonstrate a positive ‘can do attitude’ and go that ‘extra mile’
• Team player who will fit into the Zenergi ethos
• Excellent communication and organisation skills
• Team Player willing to help others when required
• Ability to hit targets under pressure
• Pro-active mentality with strong multi-task and self-time management skills
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Job Type: Part-time (25 hours/week)
• Location: Office based (The Waterfront, Brierley Hill, West Midlands)
• Working hours: 08.45 – 17.15 Monday to Tuesday; 09.00 – 17.00 Wednesday
• Salary: Kick Start Scheme Applicants Only
• Start Date: 01st June 2021
Apply now by completing the required boxes and attaching your Cover letter and CV – Please include your DWP code in the comments box.
(Selection will be via an interview process).