+ 023 8028 6300
© 2020 All rights Reserved.
We at Zenergi never underestimate that our people are what makes us great; we operate as a growing and vibrant family, a rewarding and fun place to work and are committed to personal development through our Zen Academy.
Under the operations division of Zenergi, several functions work cohesively to support the customer journey, allowing individuals to remain focused on key tasks, whilst maintaining outstanding customer service at all times.
In an exciting environment of continuous growth; of customers, employees, regions and even the sectors within which we operate, we are looking for accomplished individuals who are passionate about customer service, focused on maintaining high standards and delivering results in line with business objectives.
In a role which is fundamental to Zenergi and its ethos, as the dual relationship manager your primary purpose is to delight customers by supporting genuine long-term relationships with your portfolio, to manage the contract renewal process for their energy supplies and to demonstrate our value through providing reliable service on a consistent basis.
We are looking for someone who is a professional and multi skilled individual that can demonstrate a very high level of customer focus and attention. You must be commercially minded and a strong relationship builder, with experience negotiating with suppliers and customers.
• Responsible for both service and sales of a varied portfolio of Zenergi Group customers
• Provide a reliable and WOW standard of service as the single point of contact from Zenergi
• Co-ordinate the delivery of all services to your customers using product and service specialists as required
• Clear, professional and effective communication, by telephone, email and face to face meetings
• Continuously review your portfolio to identify opportunities, risks and successes
• Manage notice of termination, non-termination invoices, and ensure lost process is completed as required
• Maintain up to date records on behalf of the customer using the appropriate systems and processes
• Renewal of contracts, providing consultation on procurement, and demonstrate high retention rates
• Ownership of tendering, price analysis and presentation of all contract proposals to your customers
• Complete data protection, data integrity and GDPR checks as required
• Resolve contract termination and objection issues at contract renewal
• Comply with updates to company procedures as a result of technology upgrades, process improvements, industry regulations, etc.
• Assist on the collection of non-payments of Zenergi invoices
• Prepare monthly energy reports for customers such as Positive Energy Pack and flex purchasing, if relevant
• Speak to customers, energy suppliers and service providers to provide full customer service in the ‘Zen Way’
• Carry out data analysis and problem solving
• Provide backup for colleagues when required (absences, annual holiday etc.)
• Working as part of a team to continuously improve processes
(useful but not essential):
• Proactive and intuitive at building professional relationships with all stakeholders internally and externally
• Customer service & sales experience
• Experience working to targets associated with the delivery of your role
• An in-depth technical understanding of both gas and electricity supplies and experience working in the industry
• Pleasant and confident telephone manner
• Microsoft Office including Excel, Word and Outlook
No specific requirements
• Demonstrate a ‘can do attitude’
• Team Player who will fit into the company ethos
• Excellent communication and organisational skills
• Strong attention to detail in time pressured situations
• Must be good at building and maintaining strong professional relationships
• Be able to represent the company at external meetings and events and be comfortable presenting in both circumstances (including remote events)
• Job Type: Full-time.
• Location: Office based
• Working hours 8.30am – 5.30pm, with flexible working hours available after the 6-month probationary period
• Salary: Negotiable dependent on experience