+ 023 8028 6300
© 2020 All rights Reserved.
Zenergi aim to act as the ‘outsourced energy department’ for our customers; from a sales lens this is realised through keeping them informed, supporting their individual decision-making processes and presenting appropriate options that are tailored to their needs.
We have a strong record of retaining customers and growing organically, and as a New Business Salesperson we have a duty to ensure this process starts from our very first interaction with our future customers.
As the Data Intelligence Executive, you will ultimately be responsible for the identification, development and prospecting of new customers, ensuring key milestones are met relating to the gathering and inputting of data intelligence within our sales intelligence database. This will become your reference point to support you / the business make informed phone calls & targeted campaigns that engage prospective customers.
The role covers the stages of initial data gathering & engagement, to the booking of an appointment (virtual/ call or face to face) for one of our sales team to meet with the prospect to take the relationship further.
You will be targeted around the maintenance and development of the data within our database and/ or the number of successful appointments that you manage to book.
Critically, the approach must be in-keeping with the ‘Zen-Way’; built upon genuine relationships, acting with integrity and delighting customers.
• Identification, development, and growth of new business by prospecting and canvassing potential new customers with the Zen-way always in mind.
• Support the new sales team to construct a territory plan to effectively structure activity as part of an integrated approach.
• Work with key internal stakeholders to achieve business sales/ customer development & retention.
• Keeping accurate and detailed records of contacts made and results achieved within the sales database.
• Maintain information and enhance the data set so we make better quality, informed contact.
• Achieve personal targets set.
• Liaise and attend meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business and organisational development.
• Attend training and develop relevant knowledge and skills.
• Work with the Marketing function to design and implement strategic sales campaigns.
• Work collaboratively with key stakeholders to ensure initiatives are cohesive with the overall customer experience, supporting & informing, as necessary.
• Live and breathe the ‘Zen Way’ with all stakeholders.
• Support initiatives with detailed Excel reporting; good working knowledge of system,
• Carry out high level data analysis regarding customer and prospect data, as well as general problem solving.
• Provide backup for colleagues and team members when required (absences, annual holiday etc.)
• Working as part of a wider team to continuously improve processes across the whole organisation.
(useful but not essential):
• Ability to work closely with complex datasets.
• Gathering information to build an informed & targeted sale approach.
• Use data analysis to inform prospecting, territory planning and decision-making.
• Excellent telephone manner
• Microsoft Office including Excel, Word and Outlook, PowerBI
Requirements – qualifications
No specific requirements
• Demonstrate a ‘can do attitude’ and ability to go that ‘extra mile’.
• Team player who will fit into the Zenergi ethos.
• Resilience to rejection by prospects not wanting to engage.
• Excellent personal organization skills to aid persistence in approach.
• Assertive and able to hold sensitive and sometimes difficult conversations.
• Excellent communication skills
• Must be good at building and maintaining strong professional relationships.
• Ability to have a broad understanding of topics and portray information to prospects accordingly
• Job Type: Full-time
• Salary: Negotiable based on experience
• Location: Office based (Southampton, Colchester)
• Working hours 8.30am – 5.30pm, with flexible working hours available after the 6-month probationary period