+ 023 8028 6300
© 2020 All rights Reserved.
We at Zenergi never underestimate that our people are what makes us great; we operate as a growing and vibrant family, a rewarding and fun place to work and are committed to personal development through our Zen Academy.
Under the operations division of Zenergi, several functions work cohesively to support the customer journey, allowing individuals to remain focused on key tasks, whilst maintaining outstanding customer service at all times.
In an exciting environment of continuous growth; of customers, employees, regions and even the sectors within which we operate, we are looking for an accomplished administrator providing focused end to end support for invoice validation, through a variety of methods using our bespoke IT systems and processes.
As bill validation specialist your primary responsibility is to undertake the accurate and efficient processing of customer invoices and related data on a consistent basis month on month, in what is a critical business function. You will support the reporting needs for key clients who have opted into this service level, particularly for large group customers and multi-site billing.
The ideal candidate will pride themselves on attention to detail, problem solving, and be confident working with high volumes of data within short deadlines to a high degree of accuracy.
• Complete all administrative requirements in relation to the Zenergi bill validation process, including but not limited to; sourcing billing data through a variety of methods including accessing portals to download files, manual validation of invoices using CRM, and importing large amounts of billing & related data where available
• Identify issues leading to a failed validation, associated investigation & resolution where appropriate, which may require escalating this to the queries team or relationship managers using the Zenergi case raising process
• Facilitate the sending of large volumes of invoices to customers on behalf of the relationship manager, ensuring absolute attention to detail to support seamless customer service to end users
• Reconciliation of accounts by processing credit notes, rebills & producing statement of accounts as required
• Undertake all aspects of incoming post; processing, scanning, renaming & compliant disposal of originals
• Manage a key supplier(s) billing portfolio, taking end-to-end ownership for the monthly bill cycle to closure (usually within month). Liaise with supplier contacts to request missing information whilst working to tight deadlines, and keep company records up to date at all times
• Build and maintain a positive working relationship with suppliers, primarily day-to-day interactions but also attending meetings as the associated billing specialist where relevant to provide constructive feedback on the bill cycle performance, and raise any risks or concerns
• Embrace a continuous improvement mindset & formalise any resulting proposal for change, to evolve the quality or efficiency of Zenergi or supplier processes
• Identify trends, billing issues or potential delays through managing your dashboard & communicating this effectively to your team leader for wider awareness & risk management
• Build relationships with other stakeholders within the Zenergi group, maintain effective communication & provide consistent support with the core objective of delighting our customers
• Conduct bespoke billing requirements including reporting, which may include historic validation and analysis
• You will work in line with the operational structure;
• Manage day-to-day requirements within the wider operations division, including logging activities to ensure data integrity, and providing feedback as necessary
• Attend regular one to one catch ups, monthly meets and PDPs where applicable
• Collaborate within operations to ensure cohesive working practices
• Live and breathe the ‘Zen Way’ with all colleagues
• Remain focused on efficiency and quality at all times
• Work as part of a wider team to continuously improve processes
(useful but not essential):
• Numeracy skills
• Data entry experience
• PowerBI and Microsoft Office including Excel, Word and Outlook
• Full UK driving license and a willingness to visit regional offices where appropriate
• Customer service experience
• An understanding of the energy supply industries would be an advantage
No specific requirements
• Demonstrate a positive ‘can do attitude’ and go that ‘extra mile’
• Team player who will fit into the Zenergi ethos
• A keen interest in technology
• Team Player willing to help others when required
• Ability to hit targets under pressure
• Pro-active mentality with strong multi task and self-time management skills
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Job Type: Full-time
• Location: Office based
• Based upon the individual development and the business needs, there may be the opportunity to progress