+ 023 8028 6300
© 2020 All rights Reserved.
We at Zenergi never underestimate that our people are what makes us great; we operate as a growing and vibrant family, a rewarding and fun place to work and are committed to personal development.
Under the operations division of Zenergi, several functions work cohesively to support the customer journey, allowing individuals to remain focused on key tasks, whilst maintaining outstanding customer service at all times.
In an exciting environment of continuous growth; of customers, employees, regions and even the sectors within which we operate, we are looking for individuals to provide general administrative support to all functions under operations, resulting in a varied placement of workplace experience and training opportunities whilst adding value when and where it is needed most.
As Admin Support, your primary purpose is to provide a reliable service on a consistent basis and will be deployed for fixed periods to support a specific team or project to meet its objectives. You will report to the Head of Service Delivery, but the nature of the placement will also require you to work closely with the relevant team or project leader.
We are looking for someone who is a professional and multi skilled individual that can demonstrate a very high level
of focus and attention, with the confidence to approach tasks with a can-do attitude.
• To provide general administrative support which may include but is not limited to; data entry, processing documents, call handling, quality sampling, data analysis, problem solving, mapping and testing processes, preparing presentations and communications, and providing assistance during training
• You will at times be deployed as support into any of the operational teams (Bill Validation, Query Specialists, Relationship Managers or Quality) for fixed periods, to act as a member of that team, supported by the relevant team leader
• You will at times be deployed to support specific projects for the lifetime of that project, supported fully by the relevant project leads
• For both team and project deployment, training will be provided as required
• You will work in line with the operational structure and ‘standard expectations’, set in accordance with your deployment for that period
• Maintain up to date records on behalf of all stakeholders, using the appropriate systems and processes
• Work with other Service Delivery functions (Bill Validation, Query Specialists, Site Works) to ensure a reliable service is provided and to share information/learning to prevent delays to customers where possible
• Attend regular one to one catch ups, monthly meets and PDPs where applicable
• Collaborate within operations to ensure cohesive working practices
• Further to the completion of projects, there may be some scope to experience working with other business areas.
• Live and breathe the ‘Zen Way’ with all colleagues
• Remain focused on efficiency and quality at all times
• Maintain wider perspective of upcoming projects and requirements in line with your availability
• Work as part of a wider team to continuously improve processes
(useful but not essential):
• Numeracy skills
• Data entry experience
• PowerBI and Microsoft Office including Excel, Word and Outlook
• Full UK driving license – in case you wish to visit other offices
• Customer service experience
• An understanding of the energy supply industries
• GCSE (or equivalent) C or above – English and Maths
• Be fluent in English
• Demonstrate a positive ‘can do attitude’ and go that ‘extra mile’
• Team player who will fit into the Zenergi ethos
• Excellent communication and organisation skills
• Team Player willing to help others when required
• Ability to hit targets under pressure
• Pro-active mentality with strong multi-task and self-time management skills
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Job Type: Part-time (40 hours/week)
• Location: Office based (Southampton), potential for some flexibility around homeworking dependent on workloads and ability
• Working hours: 8.30 – 5.30
• Positions Available: 6
• Salary: Kick Start Scheme Applicants Only, minimum living wage.
• Start Date: Immediate