+ 023 8028 6300
© 2020 All rights Reserved.
As part of the Zenergi group of companies, Energy Management is a leading energy consultancy, offering a wide range of services to its clients from energy contract procurement, contract management and invoice validation to technical project support and guidance on new supplies/supply upgrades and energy legislation.
In an exciting environment of continuous growth of customers, employees, and sectors in which we operate, we are looking for a skilled administrator to provide focused end-to-end support for large volume invoice validation, project and task management/coordination, management of customer databases, changes to customer site portfolios and maintenance of filing systems. All this through a variety of methods using our bespoke IT systems and processes.
The role forms part of a team acting as initial point of contact for all telephone enquiries so will require a professional telephone manner along with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
The ideal candidate will be organised and pride themselves on attention to detail, problem solving and a positive, can-do attitude with a strive to deliver.
Experience of working in the utilities industry would be beneficial but is not essential.
• Completion of all administrative requirements in relation to customers invoice validation processes, including but not limited to; sourcing billing data through a variety of methods including accessing portals to download files, manual validation of invoices and importing large amounts of data where available.
• Identification of issues leading to failed validation, and associated investigations, resolution and escalation where appropriate. This will involve liaising with suppliers and customers as required.
• Completion of reconciliation of accounts by processing credit notes, rebills.
• Management and maintenance of customer records (in-house database, spreadsheets etc) ensuring accurate processing and handling of information.
• Completion and submission of documentation to allow for smooth progression of projects including the management of Change of Tenancy processes.
• Preparation of budget reports and other data for presentation to customers.
• Receipt of telephone enquiries, re-directing them to an appropriate team member as required.
• Review of technical data and investigation of anomalies.
• Supporting team members with additional project support when required.
• Maintenance of electronic and paper document filing systems.
• Building and maintaining a positive working relationship with suppliers and customers.
• Working as part of a wider team to continuously improve processes.
• Customer focussed and committed to providing an efficient, professional, high level of service.
• Use of initiative, highly organised and self-motivated.
• Analytically minded, with accurate numerical skills with excellent attention to detail.
• Excellent interpersonal skills – an effective communicator, both verbal (in person/via the telephone) and written (email/correspondence).
• High level of IT proficiency, particularly in the use of Microsoft Office range of software (Outlook/Word/Excel), databases, portals and internet search facilities.
• Strong work ethic – a driven individual with a positive attitude.
• Flexible and adaptable, with an ability to react positively to changes in situations and systems.
• Team-oriented – able to work effectively in collaboration with other members of the
• Always remain focused on efficiency and quality.
• Positive, can-do approach.
• Comfortable dealing with new people including suppliers, clients and visitors to the office.
• The ability to stay calm under pressure.
• Be conscientious and diligent.
• Be a self-starter.
• A team player who will fit into the Energy Management ethos.
• Job Type: Full-time (37.5 hours)
• Salary: Negotiable dependent on experience
• Location: Bradford on Avon Marina, Nr Bath
• Working hours: 9.00 – 17.00, Monday to Friday
• 25 days annual leave entitlement plus all national holidays.