+ 023 8028 6300
© 2020 All rights Reserved.
We at Zenergi never underestimate that our people are what makes us great; we operate as a growing and vibrant family, a rewarding and fun place to work and are committed to personal development through our Zen Academy.
Under the Operations division of Zenergi we have a number of roles and functions all working cohesively to support the customer journey, allowing individuals to remain focused on areas of specialism or preference and maintaining outstanding customer service at all opportunities. We operate on a uniform structure across the division in terms of setting clear monthly ‘standard expectations’, quarterly and annual KPIs for all individuals, providing clarity and visibility through dashboards to allow people to manage their own workload, but underpinning this with an effective team leader who supports them through their individual development cycle.
In an exciting environment of continuous growth; of customers, employees, regions and even the sectors within which we operate, we are looking for accomplished team leaders who are passionate about people, focused on maintaining high standards and delivering results in line with business objectives.
As the regional team leader, you will ultimately be responsible for keeping your team on plan; ensuring their monthly deliverables are maintained, they are engaged and informed at all times. Your teams primary focus is to delight customers by establishing strong genuine relationships with all stakeholders related to their respective portfolios, whilst ensuring service levels are maintained and exceeded wherever possible.
You may be required to manage some remotely based team members, although ideally you will manage a team predominantly within your local office.
• Responsible for a team based locally where possible, who may have varied responsibilities, portfolios and provide different levels of service to our customers
• To monitor team workload levels, portfolio size, and allocations for all aspects of their role(s) and to keep the operational lead team informed and updated as appropriate
• Ensure monthly standard expectations are met across the team
• Drive performance regarding quarterly and annual KPIs; ensure the team are informed, engaged and achieving business objectives
• Act as a first line escalation point for any high-level queries experienced by the team
• Foster a culture of building long term and genuine relationships with our customers, identifying key individuals and maintaining a close network
• Organise & deliver regular one to one catch ups, monthly meets and PDPs where applicable
• Support the provision of a tailored service which may comprise different levels of reporting, updating and communication methods dependent on the customer and their requirements. You will continually check to ensure we are giving the customer everything they desire and pursue where you think we could further enhance the service
• Visit customers where necessary
• Identify new business opportunities wherever possible
• Co-ordinate with other operational team leaders to ensure cohesive and transparent working practices
• Submit a monthly reflection to the head of operational delivery and deliver in the monthly meeting
• Drive and implement updates to company procedures as a result of technology upgrades, process improvements, industry regulations, etc. and keep your team fully informed
• Support and monitor collection of non-payments of Zenergi invoices
• Manage absence and sickness on behalf of the team including all relevant coverage, administration and HR requirements, including recruitment where necessary
• Manage team bookings and appropriate travel in association with customer visits and other work-related obligations
• Induct new starters into the team; planning and implementing training to ensure all core processes are understood and carried out to the required level
• Live and breathe the ‘Zen Way’ with all stakeholders and maintain this culture within your team
• Carry out data analysis regarding performance as well as general problem solving.
• Provide backup for colleagues and team members when required (absences, annual holiday etc.)
• Working as part of a team to continuously improve processes
Useful but not essential…
• Ability to use data analysis to inform reporting and decision-making
• Successful customer service experience at a management level
• Pleasant and confident telephone manner
• Microsoft Office including Excel, Word and Outlook, PowerBI
• Coaching individuals through various stages of the development cycle, including training
• Successful people management experience
• Customer service experience
• Full UK driving license and a willingness to visit regional offices, customers and other relevant travel
No specific requirements
• Demonstrate a ‘can do attitude’ and go that ‘extra mile’
• Team player who will fit into the Zenergi ethos
• Assertive and able to hold sensitive and sometimes difficult conversations
• Invested in the personal development of your team
• Excellent communication and organisation skills
• Ability to have a broad understanding of topics in order to support the team
• Be proactive and intuitive
• Able to build and maintain a professional relationship with a vibrant team, and other relevant stakeholders both internally and externally
• Job Type: Full-time
• Salary: Negotiable dependent on experience
• Location: Office based (Colchester, Gloucester, Stourbridge, Southampton, Chorley)
• Working hours 8.30am – 5.30pm, with flexible working hours available after the 6-month probationary period