Complex Query Specialist
Head of Complex Queries Team & Supplier Management
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a newly formed team whereby the key is to resolve customer queries whilst building relationships and working proactively to helping the relationships team to deliver the ultimate “Zen” service to our customers.
We are looking for someone who will be great at overcoming hurdles, their glass is always half full, and motivation levels high.
• Identify and resolve issues with billing, metering, sales quoting, meter reading, debt and consumption, appreciating that these may be raised either internally and/or from Zenergi’s customers and noting that contact with the customer will always be by the designated account relationship manager.
• To manage the new connections & site works processes up to the point of customer communication.
• Resolve Contract Termination and Objection issues at contract renewal, as well as manage the day to day registration and termination processes.
• Speaking, meeting, attending workshops/ forums & networking events with energy suppliers, business partners and associated service providers in line with the ‘Zen Way’ to help ensure that we can deliver the desired results to our customers, escalate issues as appropriate, be proactive with pre-empting issues, and always have our relationships with suppliers in as great position as possible.
• To deal with escalated complaints where necessary.
• Tracking and managing customer queries in the company database.
• To undertake detailed analysis of historical invoices and identify potential savings opportunities for customers requiring our budget recovery review service.
• Demonstrate proactivity and use initiative to help reduce the number/ severity of problems, highlighting these to management/ colleagues wherever required.
• To undertake Analysis to identify potential opportunities for relationship team to communicate with customers and add value.
• To deliver a ‘contract and supplier management’ service providing value for money to customers buying this service.
• Undertake site visits accompanying account relationship managers as necessary.
• To share key information with our internal teams such as the relationship managers and data intelligence team so that problems are resolved as promptly and as effectively as possible.
• To ensure that our company database is updated promptly and efficiently with all pertinent information and act on errors or omissions to ensure that they do not reoccur.
• To undertake other duties as required.
• Speak to customers, energy suppliers and service providers to provide full customer service in the ‘Zen Way’
• Carry out data analysis and problem solving.
• Provide backup for colleagues when required (absences, annual holiday etc.)
• Working as part of a team to continuously improve processes
• Microsoft Word / Excel
• Full driving license will be useful for travelling to meetings
• A technical understanding of both the Gas and Electricity supply industry would be an advantage in order to deliver our high level of Customer Service.
• Sage CRM
• “Lean” business efficiency processes
• Resilience to see a problem through to its full resolution
• Motivates them-self whilst generating enthusiasm in others and works well as part of the team
• Always delivers on commitments and often overachieves
• Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with suppliers, business partners and service providers, whilst challenging and influencing outcomes as appropriate.
• Ability to effectively manage difficult conversations
• Excellent communication and organisational skills; listens, cares, consults and collaborates across teams and organisations
• Proactively manages time to ensure nothing is in the urgent and important box and ensures that nothing gets missed
• Personally, drives progression through constant learning and development, and willingness to participate and Lead PRIMO groups and propose improvements for the business to consider
• Job Type: Full-time.
• Office based (Southampton, Essex, Birmingham or Manchester), with some need to travel to suppliers, business partners and customers
• Office opening hours of 8.30am-5.30pm
£25,000 – £30,000 per annum (including bonus)